For 2018, I’m looking forward to being part of the following events:
- Philosophy Colloquium & Workshop at Illinois State University, March 23: I’ll be giving a talk to the department titled Mental Disorder & the Shape of a Life, and a workshop for students on Ethics & Mental Health
- The Pacific APA in San Diego, CA, March 28 – April 1 (program here): I’ll be giving a working paper titled Mental Disorder as a Puzzle for Constitutivism, and very much look forward to the commentary from Serife Tekin. Along with Richard Atkins, I’ll also be co-chairing an Author Meets Critics session on Cheryl Misak’s Cambridge Pragmatism (OUP 2016) hosted by the Charles S. Peirce Society.
- The Hacer Escuela/Inventing School: Rethinking the Pedagogy of Critical Theory workshop, hosted by Fordham on April 13 & 14
- A workshop on morality and mathematics at Columbia in April
- A conference on applied neo-pragmatism at William & Mary in September
- The collaborative NYC-China Epistemology Conference happening here at Fordham in October